DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple – Remove FairPlay DRM Protection
2019-03-19 02:43:52 Posted by Amanda6607
Summary: DRM Removal for Apple can remove DRM from iTunes files and Apple music easily and quickly.
Let’s first know in short, what is DRM? DRM stands for Digital Rights Management. It is set of access control technologies that are used to restrict the usage of music, movies, animations or any such content which are copyrighted.
Apple has made partnership with nearly all major big names of the media industry, and has assured that on Apple devices the music or movies will never be pirated. Apple customers also respect the decision, and always purchase the music they want to listen or any movie they want to watch. But there is a problem, the music they purchase once on any of their apple device, they cannot use over any other device or platform. So, the customer has to purchase one single music or movie twice if he wants to use it on some other device. Apple used FairPlay, DRM technology which makes it impossible for customers, to use their purchased songs, music, videos, movies and audiobooks on any unauthorized non-apple devices.
To avoid such scenario, we have DVDFab DRM Removal. It easily removes the DRM encryptions and make your media available for use into any media playback devices, so you don't need to pay twice for the same content. Processed songs can be used on any devices like laptops, mp3 players, mobile phones etc.
Technical Specifications for DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple
This awesome software is available both for Windows and Mac systems. Belows are the hardware specifications needed for smooth working of the software. Have a look:
● Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32/64 bit)/macOS 10.11 - 10.12
● Pentium 500 MHz/1GHz or above Intel processor
● 2GB of RAM
● 20 GB of free hard disk space
● Live Internet connection required to activate DVDFab 10 (little network traffic used)
● The latest iTunes version with shared library
Supported Formats for Input are M4V for video, M4P for Audio & M4B for Audio books. Supported formats for output after processing are MP4 for Video, M4A for audio, & M4A for Audio Books. Also the software is available in multiple languages which primarily includes English, Spanish, French and many more.
The Trial or Purchase
DVDFab is available for trial at no fees and no credit card information. The trial is available for 30 days (during these days, you can remove DRM from 1 video file and 5 audio files freely) for free and later if you like it, you can purchase the paid version or the full version.
Cost for full version of the whole DVDFab package is $369, which is worthy of the features it provides. On the website there are many other software packs available with different features, so if you don't need all of them, you can buy a specific package. DVDFab DRM Removal is a part of DVDFab package. The price for one year license is $39 and $69 for lifetime license. Click the following download link to try the DRM removal freely.
Guide to Use DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple
The process to use the software is pretty easy, similar to its name. You need to install the software on your computer, and run the software. The installation must be made on that device from which you access iTunes. DVDFab must be allowed to access iTunes XML file to do the job perfectly.
● Start DVDFab.
● Click on "For Video", if you want to remove DRM from a movie file. Click on “For Audio” button, if you want to remove DRM from songs.
● Locate the file on your local device or you can click on button "Add from iTunes". If your iTunes is logged in, it will ask for permission and then will show the list of files and you can select the one out of them.
If you have located file from local device, the file will be added to DVDFab.
● Click the “Start” button to begin the process.
● Once the DRM is removed, a separate file will be saved on the local device, to the desired location.
These are really easy to follow steps which can readily convert your DRM encrypted media to a DRM free media file. Even a newbie to computers can use it.
In this short article we discussed about the steps to use DVDFab, the configuration, and the way you can have it. What we suggest is that this software contains all that you might need to play around with your media files. It seems to be the easiest way to convert the files you have paid for into the format which can easily play on all your devices. It is not pirating of stuff, it is just defining the right to ownership of the content you purchased so that you can use it anywhere, anytime and on any media device you want.
Even it is great software, we suggest you to go for the trial first and then purchase the full version and we guarantee you won't regret our suggestion.
Stay updated Folks!
1. Permanently remove the DRM encryptions from Apple's music, videos and audiobooks
2. Allow users to preserve the original audio & video quality, including the original ID tags
3. Support batch conversion to process multiple tasks to enhance the work performance
4. Offer seamless & automatic operations that are easy for both unskilled & skilled users