4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2019-11-25 23:38:32 Posted by Amanda
Summary: As we all know there is no DVD player for iPad per se, iPad users need to download content via streaming media or the internet to play. Here we tested the best way to convert your DVDs to a format that your iPad can recognize.
The Most Complete Multimedia Backup Solutions
Apple’s iPad is one of the most popular devices for playing digital content on the go. If you’re an iPad user, chances are that most of the content you play is either being streamed or download off the internet but there is also a way to play your DVDs using this device. While there is no DVD player for iPad per se, there is a way to convert your DVDs to a format that your iPad can recognize and then play without any issues. With that in mind, today we’re going to talk about the best method to convert DVDs and then transfer them directly to an iPad in a playback-ready state.
DVDFab DVD Ripperis a Windows and Mac tool that allows you to rip any DVD disc and convert its contents to a variety of different formats. The software is very fast and even includes some nice editing tools to help you make a number of adjustments to the videos you wish to convert. The ripper’s most helpful feature in this particular scenario is its ability to convert DVDs to formats that are compatible with specific types of devices, such iPad. So although you may not be able to find an external DVD Player for your iPad, using this software is the next best thing because it can guarantee that the ripped media files will work with any player capable of handling common formats like MP4. In other words, virtually any media player you can think of. Here’s how it works:
1. Launch the main DVDFab 11 client and go to the Ripper module in the upper menu to get started. Pop in the DVD you want to rip and wait until the software automatically loads it up or use the “Add” button to manually load it yourself. Using the drag & drop method works equally fine too.
2. Here is where this DVD player for iPad alternative gets interesting. If you look towards the upper left corner of the UI you will notice a button known as the Profile Switcher. Click this button and then go to the Device section to select the device you want to play the DVD’s contents on. In this case, we’re going with Apple and then the iPad Air 2 but you can always select another option if you want to convert for a different device.
3. Before you kick off the conversion process, you may want to spend a few minutes making adjustments to the output file if needed. For example, clicking the Video Edit button will bring up a menu that lets you adjust color proprieties, aspect ratio, crop and trim the video, add watermarks or subtitles, and more. Meanwhile, the Advanced Settings menu lets you play around with things like resolution, codec and encoding method, video quality, frame rate, and more.
4. Go to the bottom dropdown menu and select the “Mobile Device” option if you want to transfer the ripped file directly to your iPad once the conversion is complete. Finally, click the Start button and wait until the software finishes processing your file.
Using the method described above will ensure that you won’t need to worry about finding a traditional DVD player for iPad ever again, but what about a play for Windows or Mac? Well, there’s no shortage of good players when it comes to these platforms but if you’re looking for the best of the best there’s only one real choice and that’s DVDFab Player 5. This excellent media player supports all the most popular formats out there and includes a number of very useful features that allow it to stand out from the crowd.
More than just a regular DVD player, this software can also handle Blu-ray and even 4K UHD Blu-ray discs with ease. In addition to playing all types of discs, the software also includes navigational menu support and offers two distinct playback modes – PC and TV – so you can use it on your large-screen TV just as easily as you would on your computer. A few more highlights of the player include HDR10 and Hi-Res Audio support, 3D upscaling, customizable playlists, a new Preview feature with adjustable thumbnails, and much more.
If you were disappointed before that there’s no actual DVD player for iPad you can finally rest assured knowing that you can still watch your favorite DVDs on the go in spite of that. Ripping DVDs and transferring the contents to your iPad may not seem like the perfect solution but DVDFab DVD Ripper makes the whole process very easy and intuitive so this is the closest alternative you can get to have a more traditional DVD player for iPad. And if you’re ever looking for a good player to use on your Mac or Windows computer, don’t forget to check out DVDFab Player 5.
1. Convert DVDs to MP4, MKV, and etc., to watch on PCs, portable & mobile devices
2. Extract DVD audios to AAC, MP3, and etc., to listen on iPod, or other music players
3. Customize the audio & video parameters to meet specific needs from different users
4. Edit the output videos like cropping, trimming, adding text/image watermark, and etc.
Rip Blu-rays to various video/audio formats
Convert videos to various video/audio formats
Rip UHD Blu-rays to various video formats
This article introduces the converting tools and lists 2 ways for you to convert VCR to DVD.
Do you love watching mystery movies? Here are top 4 best mystery movies on Netflix for you to enjoy. The article also shows you how to rip Netflix DVD/Blu-ray mystery movies to digital formats you need.
Here are the best Christian movies on Netflix. Reading this article you can also find the DVD ripper tool to rip Netflix DVDs of Christian movies.