4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2019-03-18 22:59:15 Posted by Rebecca
Summary: Turning portions of a video into a GIF is actually pretty easy if you have the right piece of software. Now follow us to take a look at a few tools that can convert AVI to GIF fast and easily.
The Most Complete DVD/Blu-ray/4K UHD Solutions
GIFs are so common nowadays that you can’t browse the internet for more than a few minutes without running into at least one of them. That shouldn’t be too surprising though, as there’s no better way to succinctly express yourself on social media than a good GIF. But what do you do when you can’t find the right GIF for a specific occasion? Well, you could either keep searching and hope that you’ll eventually find it or you can create one yourself. Turning portions of a video into a GIF is actually pretty easy if you have the right piece of software. With that in mind, today we’re going to take a look at a few tools that can convert AVI to GIF fast and easily.
True to its name, this tool is very easy to use and was designed with just one purpose in mind. It’s not exactly the fastest tool out but it gets the job done and can be used to convert AVI to GIF on Windows by even the most inexperienced users. The tool supports a variety of other video formats as well in addition to AVI and comes with a couple of handy options like the ability to change the frame size or to preview the output while the file is being processed.
1. Open the AVI to GIF converter and click the Input button load the video you want to convert.
2. Use the Set Start and Set End sliders to select the portion of the video you want to convert into a GIF.
3. Use the drop-down menu labeled Frame Size to change the resolution of the output. Check the box next to Preview While Encoding if you want to look at each frame while the file is being processed. Click Start to begin the conversion.
4. The GIF will automatically be placed in the same folder as the original video once the process is complete so go to that folder to check out your new GIF.
This is an AVI to GIF online converter that you can use without having to download anything. The online tool allows you to create GIFs using videos, images or even directly from the web via URL. ezGIF can also be used to crop and resize GIFs or to add text and various other effects. But since we’re talking about AVI to GIF conversion, it’s worth mentioning that you can only upload files of up to 100 MB. Since this is an online tool, you can use it to convert AVI to GIF on Mac as well as Windows.
1. Visit the ezGIF website and select the Video to GIF option from the top menu to begin.
2. Click the Choose File option to load the source and then hit the Upload Video button.
3. Choose the start and end times for the GIF you want to create. If necessary, you can also change the size, frame rate or encoding method using the menus found below the video.
4. Once everything looks good, hit the Convert to GIF button and wait a few seconds until the tool finishes processing the file. You can now further modify the GIF if needed using one of the many available options such as Rotate, Cut or Overlay. Click the Save button to download the GIF to your computer.
This option is sort of a mix between the two previous tools. It’s very basic like Free Easy Video to GIF Converter but you can use it online just like ezGIF. Online Converter is a website dedicated to various types of conversion processes, including video, audio, images and even units of temperature or speed. The downside is that you may need to look around a bit until you can find the exact converter you want. Also, this online AVI to GIF converter doesn’t offer a preview option so it might be a bit harder to use for some people.
1. Visit the official Online Converter website and go to Image Converter. Select Convert to GIF from the menu and then pick the AVI to GIF option on the next page.
2. Click the Choose File to upload the video you want to convert.
3. Check the box next to Options and set the start and end time to cut the portion of the video you want to turn into a GIF. Also, type in a specific frame size if needed.
4. Click the Convert button to convert your AVI file to GIF and the tool will take you to a new page. Once the conversion process is complete, the file will automatically be downloaded to your computer.
There are plenty of tools out there that let you convert AVI to GIF on Windows and Mac but we picked these three because they’re free and very easy to use. When creating a GIF it’s crucial to set the correct start and end times so keep practicing until you get it just right. Once you’ve finished creating your GIFs and want to convert AVI videos to other video or audio formats consider trying DVDFab Video Converter. The tool is fast, easy to use, and comes with plenty of nice options that allow you to create perfect videos.
The top-notch video downloader software to download online videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, and 1000+ other popular audio & video sharing websites.
Rip DVDs to various video/audio formats
Rip Blu-rays to various video/audio formats
Rip UHD Blu-rays to various video formats
How to play MKV on iPad? To play an MKV file on iPad you need to use a third party player or convert MKV to iPad supported formats. Read the article to check the details of playing MKV on iPad.
Before deciding to watch an Iranian movie, it’s better to check the article. Here we have picked out top 10 best Iranian movies on YouTube till 2018.
Who are the artists most people listen to on Spotify? We will bring you a list of Spotify top 20 artists 2019.