4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2019-03-19 03:02:15 Posted by Rebecca
Summary: If you’re having trouble viewing GIF files you may want to consider converting them to WMV videos. Here we will show you how to convert GIF to WMV freely and easily.
The 20-In-1 Versatile Solution Package
GIFs are not exactly still images but they aren’t actual videos either. They’re somewhere in between the two and because of that, GIFs can be extremely useful when used in the right context. But despite being such a popular format right now, GIF files don’t run properly on just any device or media player. Therefore, if you’re having trouble viewing GIF files you may want to consider converting them to a format that’s more widely supported, such as WMV. This type of conversion usually only takes a couple of seconds and you can do it for free on a lot of websites. With that in mind, today we’re going to take a look at some of our favorite online tools where it’s possible to convert GIF to WMV without spending a penny.But if you are interested in WMV to GIF conversion, please click how to convert WMV to GIF.
Convertio is a website that offers a lot of conversion tools, including video converters, font converters, document converters, image converters, and more. The website also offers a browser extension in order to make things easier for the user. Convertio offers a number of premium services but you can do a simple GIF to WMV conversion there without paying anything. On this website you have to option to upload directly from your computer, Dropbox, Google Drive or URL. Similarly, you can save converted files locally or to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
1. Go to the official Convertio website and pick the Image Converter service.
2. Scroll down until you find the GIF converter option and click on it. On the next page, scroll down until you find GIF to WMV.
3. Upload the GIF file you want to convert. As mentioned before, you have a few different options when it comes to where you want to upload files from so pick the one that suits you best.
4. Hit the Convert button and wait until the tool finishes processing your file. Once that’s done, click Download to save the file locally or pick one of the options below if you want to save it to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
Another tool you can use to easily convert GIF to WMV Online is Cloud Convert. The tool is pretty similar to the previous one we talked about but gives you a few more options to work with. More specifically, editing options. For example, before you start the conversion process you can change things like video codec, bitrate, aspect ratio, resolution, FPS, and more. There are also a few similar options for the audio.
1. Visit the official Cloud Convert website to get started. Click the Select Files button and choose how you want to upload the file or an online service like Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
2. Once you upload the file a new page opens that says Convert GIF to GIF. Click on the second instance of GIF and then go to Video -> WMV. Now it should say convert GIF to WMV.
3. Click the wrench icon to open up the settings menu. Make any changes you feel are needed and proceed to the last step.
4. You can pick where you want to save your file by checking the little box near the bottom and selecting an option from the menu next to it. Click Start Conversion and then hit the Download button once the conversion has been completed.
If the other two options aren’t what you were looking for you may want to try Online Convert. This tool has been around for ages and gets the job done every time. The interface is a bit less fancy but at the end of the day you don’t need it to be pretty, you just need it to convert GIF to WMV online and that’s exactly what it does.
1. Visit the official Online Convert website and go to the Video Converter menu. Here, pick the option labeled Convert to WMV.
2. Use the Choose Files button to upload your GIF from your computer or pick one of the options below if you want to upload it from Dropbox, Google Drive or an external URL.
3. Use the customization options to make changes to the file before starting the conversion process.
4. Click Start Conversion and then hit the Download button once the file has been processed.
It’s very easy to convert GIF to WMV online using one of the websites we talked about today so don’t hesitate to use them. These tools can also perform other types of conversions, however, if you want a high-quality converter you’ll need a downloadable tool like DVDFab Video Converter. With this piece of software you can convert between countless types of files, both video and audio, with lightning speed. DVDFab Video Converter also offers a lot of powerful customization and editing tools along with a few other great features that are not supported by online converters.
1. Download videos from 1000+ audio & video sharing websites
2. Choose user-specified video quality for the download, up to 8K
3. Support playlist download or process 5 downloads concurrently
4. Offer turbo-speed download more that's 10X faster than normal
Rip DVDs to various video/audio formats
Rip Blu-rays to various video/audio formats
Play 4K videos and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays
In this article, we are going to list 5 best video editing software for Mac which you can use to edit and customize videos freely on your Mac.
It may be a tough task to find a really good Mac movie player. But don’t worry. Here we have found and tested top 7 movie players that you can use in your way on your Mac.
This article goes into detailed AVCHD vs MP4 discussion and show you how to convert AVCHD video files to MP4 videos.