4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2019-03-18 23:40:39 Posted by Rebecca
Summary: If you don’t know how to download music from YouTube to Android devices don’t worry because we’re here to help. Here are great YouTube downloaders and detailed steps.
The Most Complete DVD/Blu-ray/4K UHD Solutions
YouTube is undoubtedly the most popular platform in the world when it comes to watching videos online. Whether you’re looking for tutorials, movie trailers or exclusive web shows, YouTube is the place to find them, along with a whole host of other great content. In addition, a lot of people visit YouTube on a daily basis just so they can listen to their favorite songs because the website’s music selection is quite impressive. That said, the platform definitely isn’t the best when it comes to this particular aspect, especially when you want to listen to music on your Android device. Hence, it’s a good idea to download your favorite music from YouTube so you can listen to it on the go. If you don’t know how to download music from YouTube to Android devices don’t worry because we’re here to help.
DVDFab YouTube to MP3 is the best tool for downloading all your favorite songs from YouTube to your Android device. The software is extremely fast and automatically converts any song to MP3 format while it’s being downloaded. Not only can you quickly download individual songs with this tool, but DVDFab YouTube to MP3 also lets you download an entire playlist just as easy. Playlist downloading, along with a few other useful features, are only available to Premium users but you can download as many individual songs as you want for free. Here’s how to download music from YouTube to Android using this tool:
1. Open DVDFab 10 and go to the Utilities section. Here you will find a number of useful tools, including YouTube to MP3.
2. Now go to YouTube and search for the song you wish to download and copy its URL. If you want to download an entire playlist simply copy the URL of any song that’s part of that playlist.
3. Return to DVDFab YouTube to MP3 and click the Paste URL button to start downloading and converting the song/playlist to MP3.
4. The process starts automatically once you paste the URL so all you have to do now is wait until the software has finished processing your songs. Once that’s done, go to the destination folder and copy the songs to your Android device.
Or you can connect your Android phone with your computer by a USB cable, and choose your Android phone as the destination folder before converting and download music from YouTube to Android directly.
Just as its name indicates, the main purpose of this software is to help you convert videos between various formats. AVC has a few other useful tools as well, including one that lets you download songs from YouTube. Some of the other tools like the DVD ripper require purchasing the Pro version but the YouTube downloader itself can be useful for free indefinitely. Because this is a multi-purpose software the interface is a bit complicated but you don’t need to worry about most of the options. If you want to learn how to download music from YouTube to Android using this software you only need to follow these steps:
1. Open AVC and look to the upper left corner to make sure the Convert Video tab is opened.
2. Go to YouTube to copy the URL of a song and then come back to paste it inside AVC.
3. Go to the format selection menu and then pick the last option labeled Audio Files. Selection the MP3 Audio format from the list. Click the Convert Now button found in the upper left corner to start the process.
4. Once the song has been converted to MP3, the destination folder will automatically open. Simply grab the song and transfer it to your Android device.
This one is pretty self-explanatory and does exactly what you would expect. There aren’t a whole lot of options to play around with but that’s not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes simple is better. An interesting thing about this tool is that it allows you to pick the quality of the songs you’re downloading. You’ll probably want to go with the original quality every time but the option is still nice to have. Here’s how to download music from YouTube to your Android device using this tool:
1. Open DVDVideoSoft Free Studio and look for Free YouTube to MP3 Converter under the YouTube tab.
2. Copy the YouTube URL and then hit the Paste button. Pick the audio quality of the song you want to download.
3. Now click the blue Download button to begin downloading and converting the song.
4. Once the process is complete go to the destination folder to transfer the song to your Android Device.
Now that you know how to download music from YouTube to an Android device you just have to decide which tool to use. Out of the three discussed,the YouTube MP3 converter from DVDFabis the ideal choice because the free version doesn’t come with any annoying adware and the Premium version actually offers useful features that are worth the asking price. The other two can be useful if you’re only occasionally downloading songs from YouTube but if you want a reliable software that can also download entire playlists DVDFab YouTube to MP3 is definitely your best bet.
The top-notch video downloader software to download online videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, and 1000+ other popular audio & video sharing websites.
Convert videos to various video/audio formats
Rip DVDs to various video/audio formats
Rip Blu-rays to various video/audio formats
Looking for the best YouTube downloader to download YouTube videos as MP4 format? Here we have selected top 10 best free desktop and online YouTube MP4 downloader programs for your reference.
If you are looking for video editing apps for iPhone then read this article till the end to get a list of powerful video apps you can use easily.
Here is the list of top 11 best sad rap songs for you to listen in 2019. Check them and also find the tool to download them from YouTube.