Blu-ray to MKV Video Converter
Are you looking for a Blu-ray to MKV video converter to convert Blu-ray to MKV that can be played on computer and most media players? DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper would be the best Blu-ray to MKV converter that can convert Blu-ray to MKV easily and quickly. Now please follow me to have a look at the detailed steps of converting Blu-ray to MKV.
Step 1: Load the source
Run DVDFab 10, go to Ripper module and load the source.
Step 2: Choose the MKV profile
Navigate to the profile library on the top left corner of the main interface and choose Format > Video > General > MKV.
Step 3: Customize your video
After the source is loaded in, the longest title, namely the main movie, will be selected by default. But here you can choose other titles. You also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, subtitles, define the names of the chosen titles, and customize your settings. You are even able to edit the Blu-ray video with the built-in editor.
Step 4: Select an output directory
Navigate to the bottom of the main interface and click the "folder" icon to select a directory to save the output video.
Step 5: Start the ripping process
Click the “Start” button to start the process of ripping Blu-ray to MKV.
After a few minutes, you can get the MKV file converted from Blu-ray. Do you also want to convert DVD to MKV? Click DVD to MKV Video Converter to learn the detailed steps.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?