Blu-ray Video Converter
Do you want to rip and covert Blu-ray movies to various video formats when you go some places where there’s no Blu-ray players available or you intend to watch these movies on your portable devices, like iPhone or Android phone? What you need then is a Blu-ray video converter. DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is a powerful Blu-ray video converter, enabling you to convert any Blu-rays to various video formats effortlessly and customize the videos to your liking to output. Now let me show you how to convert Blu-ray to video.
Step 1: Load the source
Run DVDFab 11, choose the “Ripper” module and load the source.
Step 2: Choose the profile
Navigate to the profile library on the top left corner of the main interface and go to Device or Format to choose a video profile. Here I take AVI as an example.
Step 3: Customize the output video
After the source is loaded in, the longest title, namely the main movie, will be selected by default. But here you can choose other titles. You also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, subtitles, define the names of the chosen titles, and make advanced settings according to your needs. You are even able to edit the Blu-ray video with the built-in editor.
Step 4: Select an output directory
Click the "Folder" button to select a directory to save the output video.
Step 5: Start the ripping process
Click the "Start" button to start the process of ripping Blu-ray to video.
You see, it is easy to use DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper to do some conversions. DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper provides a 30-day free trial. You can download it freely and have a try to all features of DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper.
This tip only presents you how to rip Blu-ray to video, but if you want to use a Blu-ray burner to copy or backup your Blu-ray, you can try out DVDFab Blu-ray Copy.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?
- Top 6 Best Free Blu-ray Players for Windows/Mac
- Top 5 Best Blu-ray Players with Netflix Streaming Capabilities
- Rip Blu-ray: Convert Blu-rays to MP4/MKV/AVI/MP3 and More for Enjoying Anywhere
- Blu-ray Burner/Burning Software - Burn Anything (MP4, MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) to Blu-ray Discs
- Top 5 Best Blu-ray Player Software