Rip Blu-ray 3D to 3D Smartphone
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is the professional tool you need when you want to watch a Blu-ray 3D movie on your 3D smartphone. Next is a simple step-by-step tutorial about how to rip Blu-ray 3D to 3D smartphone, please follow me to take a look and try it out for free during DVDFab’s 30-day free trial period.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, and load in the source
Start up DVDFab 9, and choose Ripper option. Then insert the disc you want to rip into optical drive to import it into DVDFab. After it’s in, the longest movie title is auto selected with the audio tracks and subtitles changeable.
Step 2: Choose a 3D device
Open Profile box, and navigate to 3D Device, then choose the smartphone which you’re going to display the output.
Step 3: Set video parameters and effect
Hit Advanced Settings button, then go to Video tab to set video parameters like resolution, frame rate, video quality, video codec, etc. You can also set audio parameters, and more.
Click Edit button to open Video Effect window. You can go to crop the image for display, or resize the source aspect ratio and frame resolution there.
Step 4: Start conversion
Hit Start button on the main interface to start conversion. All detailed progress info can be viewed clearly.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?