DVDFab UHD to Blu-ray Converter
DVDFab UHD to Blu-ray Converter is world’s 1st 4K UHD to Blu-ray converter software. It is specifically designed for users who, from time to time, need to downscale 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays (3840 × 2160p) to better-than-official Blu-rays. Depending on where you want to watch the created Blu-ray, you have the options to save the output Blu-ray as an ISO file or folder on HDD to play back with a non-4K Blu-ray media player, or burn it to a blank BD50/BD25 disc to watch on a home Blu-ray player.
DVDFab UHD to Blu-ray Converter is the 1st 4K UHD to Blu-ray converter software. It downscales and converts 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movies to regular 1080p Blu-rays for playback with a non-4K Blu-ray media player.NOTE: only the 64-bit version of DVDFab 10 have the UHD to Blu-ray Converter module.
- ★ Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (64-bit)
- ★ 4GB of RAM and above
- ★ 1TB of free hard disk space
- ★ A 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive
- ★ To convert HDR10 to SDR, you need:
- Either GPUs from NVIDIA: Maxwell GM206 series including GeForce GTX 750 SE, GTX 950, GTX 960 and above, all the Pascal series.; Or GPUs from AMD: GCN 4th generation Polaris Discrete GPU RX 480 / RX 470 / RX 460 and above; Or CPUs From Intel: 5th generation Intel Core Processors with HD graphics 4600 and above.
- ★ Live Internet connection required to register DVDFab 10 (little network traffic used)